Position Wholesale Account Manager
Employment type: Full Time
Experience: 5 years
Qualification: BA/BS degree
Company: TAMARA COMOLLI
Location: Palm Beach, FL On-site, USA
Hiring Wholesale Account Manager (m/f/d)
About the job
TAMARA COMOLLI is THE brand for extraordinary jewellery, outstanding gemstone combinations and playful yet sophisticated designs. We have 7 own retail stores (Tegernsee, Munich, Sylt, Marbella, Southampton/NY, Palm Beach/FL, and Naples/FL) and numerous retailers in Europe and the USA.
- The Wholesale Account Manager is responsible for the achievement of sales targets and growth by regularly visiting customers to provide best in class service. He is also responsible to define, approach and open new doors and accounts. The WAM needs to execute brand strategies while also
- Maintaining the established standards for distribution, training, productivity, and merchandising.
- Managing existing distribution based on brand guidelines and develop new potential Partners in the market,
- Builds strong working relationship at all levels within the network,
- Ensure consistent and profitable growth in sales revenues by getting information on network stocks, sales and inventory to replenish best fitting assortment,
- Manage and execute all marketing activities in the network,
- Ensuring database by providing reports on a regular basis,
- Organize buying sessions, trunk shows and trade fairs with consistent profitable growth in sales revenues within Boutiques channel,
- Regularly visits customers to conducts trunk shows and other consumer events to create awareness for the brand, train product knowledge and drive sales.
- Ensures brand visual merchandising and best product and brand visibility,
- Introduces customers to our collection and the world of Fine Jewelry,
- Participates in and represents local, regional, and national trade shows, fairs, and other events,
- Independently and pro-actively manages travel stock, reports and paperwork.
- 5+ years (min) of direct sales experience with proven track record in the Fine Jewelry industry,
- BA/BS degree,
- Proven sales performance and ability to increase revenues,
- Strong written and verbal communication skills,
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to develop relationships,
- Excellent training and presentation skills & strong visual merchandising background,
- Strong PC skills, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint,
- Significant and regular field time required with overnights dependent on geography (up to 100% travel),
- Valid driver’s license and eligibility to work in US and Ability to utilize personal car for work related travel daily.
- A varied and challenging job in a company rich in tradition,
- High-quality products with a good name,
- Highly motivated team,
- Attractive offices with modern equipment,
- Performance-related pay,
- A thorough and comprehensive induction,
- Short decision-making processes and management close to the employees.
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the success story of TAMARA COMOLLI and become part of a great team. Please submit your CV, including your salary expectations and earliest possible start date in the applicant portal.
We look forward to getting to know you!