Position Front End Developer
Industry: Information Technology & Services
Employment type: Full Time
Experience: 4 years minimum
Qualification: Degree holder
Salary: $130,000/yr. – $150,000/yr.
Location: New York City, United States
Front End Developer Required
- An unmissable opportunity for a Front End Developer in a cutting edge GreenTech company. The company are bringing revolutionary tech to help building operators all over New York.
- They are at the forefront of technology using Machine leaning and Artificial Intelligence to reduce energy wastage in 30M+ square footage in New York.
- In this role you will be working on a team that oversees the flagship product along with internal tools and all other user-facing products that are in development.
- Write code as a key contributor to the front end products.
- Take lead on new features/initiatives as needed.
- Diagnose technical problems and resolve quickly and cleanly.
- Work with Product/Customer Success to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases and translate findings into effective technical solutions.
- Four (4) year bachelor’s degree in computer programming/science or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ year’s production-level front end development.
- Solid software design knowledge – you should know how to create extensible, reusable software that meets desired architectural objectives.
- Willingness to learn and incorporate new technologies.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Exciting, fast growing Built Environment Company
- Great benefits, including medical and dental – all starting on your first day.
- 401K Plan
- A chance to be part of a revolutionary, cutting edge business looking to have a lasting impact on the environment