Position Cloud Security Engineer
Industry: Information Technology & Services
Employment type: Full Time
Experience: 10+ years.
Company: Peritus Inc
Location: Remote, USA.
Cloud Security Engineer
- Availability: Immediate
- US Citizen/Green Card Holders only
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience: 5+ years IT Cyber Security experience.
- Must include 3 + years’ experience in a Cloud-centric role; including security engineering, incident response, and/or penetration testing with cyber security controls for cloud environments such as AWS, GCP, and/or Azure.
- Extensive experience architecting, designing, and programming applications and ample experience in high level programming languages such as C++, C#, Java, Python, Visual Basic.
- Micro services and container technologies including Docker and Kubernetes.
- Development, Deployment, and Automation of security solutions with CI/CD in AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.
- Cloud automation tools such as Terraform, Cloud Formation, Azure DevOps, Ansible, etc.
- 0365 Security and Azure Information Probation.
- Familiarity using AWS Cloud Services (EC2, DynamoDB, API Gateway, RDS, Lambda, CloudFront, CloudFormation, CloudWatch, Route 53, etc.)
- Familiarity using Azure Security Tools (Defender ATP, Azure Sentinel, Azure ATP, Office 365 security, security center, Defender for Identity, Defender for endpoint
- Must be available for on-call rotation for afterhours and weekend support.
- Apply adept understanding and experience with systems automation platforms and technologies.
- Partake in efforts that shape the organization’s security policies and standards for use in cloud environments.
- Collaborate with application developers and database administrators to deliver creative solutions to difficult technology challenges and business requirements.
- Interpret security and technical requirements into business requirements and communicate security risks to relevant stakeholders ranging from business leaders to engineers
- Execute security architectures for cloud cloud/hybrid systems.
- Provide direction and support to the IT Security Team, addressing security related issues and projects.
- Creates design documentation and runbooks for new and existing platforms as needed for knowledge transfer to other staff.
- Contribute and be active participant in achieving – Departmental goals, SLA attainment, and Corporate TAT (Turn-around time).
Certification: It is important that applicants for the cloud security engineer position have CISSP or equivalent cloud security-related industry certifications (Azure Security Engineer/AWS Associate or higher Certification)