Position Business Intelligence Analyst
Industry: Computer Software
Employment type: Full Time
Experience: minimum 1 year
Qualification: Bachelor Degree holder
Location: Los Angeles, CA, United States
Business Intelligence Analyst
Do you love data? Do you enjoy squeezing data until it gives you valuable information? Do you like to face challenges in a fast moving environment? This job is for you!
Joybird is looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to work closely with our customer experience team. In this position you will work querying our data warehouse and building analytical tools to help us understand our business and operations data. You will translate operations and management questions into analyses and reports that help us identify improvement opportunities and support our decision making processes.
Skills and experience:
- Knowledge of relational databases and ability to work with SQL
- Experience with BI tools (experience with Looker is a plus)
- Ability to translate business cases and problems into data needs for production and distribution departments.
- High level of curiosity and problem solving skills
- Ability to explain and help others understand problems with data analysis.
- A bachelor degree in a quantitative field in the social or natural sciences or equivalent experience is a plus
- Experience with data analysis tools and techniques such as R or Python is a plus
- Experience with data structures and data quality processes
- At least one year of experience in any of the areas mentioned above
- Team player
- Proficient in English
Our core values:
- Customer-centric — you are passionate about delivering an end-to-end WOW experience for every customer
- Transparent — you exchange information and feedback frequently to strengthen relationships, ensure alignment, and elevate problem solving
- Results-driven — you aim high and go beyond tradition and standards to reach our goals
- Constantly evolving — you’re never satisfied and are unafraid to be a better version of yourself