Position: Senior Bookkeeper
Employment: Full Time
Experience: 3 to 5 year
Qualification: Degree Holder
Location: Palm Beach, FL (Hybrid), US
Company: Tamara Comolli
Tamara Comolli ·
TAMARACOMOLLI is THE brand for extraordinary jewellery, outstanding gemstone combinations and playful yet sophisticated designs. Become part of the phantastic team!
We are looking forward to your application.
- The jobholder is responsible for the financial management of the company and is reporting directly to the Group CFO
- Provide leadership and oversee the overall accounting process
- Prepare the financial reporting in time
- Manage effectively the cash flow to ensure appropriate level of cash is constantly available for the company’s operational needs
- Ensure effective internal controls are in place and compliance with applicable regulatory legislation for financial and tax reporting
- Maintain appropriate insurance coverage for the company and the staff
- Preparation and compilation of reports for employee expenses
- Ensure legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies
- Lead the IT Manager and develop a network of cost effective service providers/agencies
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance (CPA/ACCA is a plus)
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Minimum 5 years of advanced progress progressively responsible experience in finance
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and written
- Ability to engage with staff at all levels of the organization and exercise sound judgement
- Advanced computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office and proven financial management software (Quickbooks is a plus)
- High level of integrity and dependability
- A varied and challenging job in a company rich in tradition,
- High-quality products with a good name,
- Highly motivated team located in both the US and Germany,
- Attractive offices with modern equipment,
- Performance-related pay,
- Short decision-making processes and management close to the employees.
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the success story of TAMARA COMOLLI and become part of a great team.
Please send us your CV with your salary expectations and earliest possible start date to our applicant portal.