Position: Sales Finance Analyst
Industry: security provider
Employment type: Full Time
Experience: 1 years
Salary: $53,000/yr – $60,000/yr
Location: United States (Remote)
Sales Finance Analyst
ADT has been in the business of helping save lives since 1874. As the #1 smart home security provider in the U.S., we help protect and connect families, businesses and larger commercial customer every day. Our continuous innovation, advanced technology and strategic partnerships deliver products and services that help protect life and valuables, whether at home, your business or on the go. And as times change, so do we. Above all, our mission is clear: we help save lives for a living. Looking for a career where you can make a real impact? Join our team today and put purpose behind your paycheck. #WeAreADT
Check out more about life at ADT here.
The Analyst will support financial management on a variety of processes including performance reporting of financial/operational metrics, commission administration, ad-hoc analysis, and test pilot design and reporting to analyze trends used by management to better understand the business leading to goals, policies, and process improvements to drive better results.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Primary Responsibility: Administer the sales commission process and lead commission modeling, analytics, and recommendations.
- Provides information to leadership by assembling, analyzing, and preparing routine reports and delivering presentations and recommendations.
- Measure results and provide objective feedback on operational performance. Develop and distribute scorecards with key KPIs.
- Deliver actionable and objective insights on KPI variances to functional leaders.
- Coordinate and troubleshoot with Business Intelligence teams and IT as necessary to ensure data access and integrity.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis to support requests of intermediate complexity on-time and accurately.
- Work with functional teams to develop framework and analytics to support business tests.
- Extract data from databases and analyze data in Excel.
- Create and use forecasts to aid functional areas with staffing projections.
- Analyze trends to assist in setting goals for business units.
- Gather data from existing data intelligence tools to inform financial analytics to deliver insights to business partners.
- Coordinate and drive process improvements including report automation by leveraging technologies including Tableau.
- Develop, maintain, and distribute ad-hoc reports and financial models.
- 1+ years of experience in financial analysis, reporting, modeling, and consolidation, preferably in a matrixed corporate environment
- Proficient in financial modeling
- Ability to work and collaborate across teams and functions
- Strong knowledge of a P&L
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
- Tableau, SQL, and Google Cloud Platform (GCP) experience a plus
- Strong analytical skills/comfort with managing and analyzing financial data
- Ability to analyze large amounts of data and provide explanation for variances/trending
- Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, working efficiently in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – ability to express oneself clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles
- Good at developing and cultivating relationships, building rapport, and driving collaboration across broadly defined business teams
- Excellent time management skills
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Desire to become proficient with Tableau and SQL
- Expert attention to detail and ability to multitask
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related field.
The pay range for this role is $53,000 – $60,000 and is based on experience and qualifications. We offer employees access to healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan and company match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, life insurance, wellbeing benefits and paid time off among others. Employees accrue up to 120 hours in their first year. Your accrual rate increases after your first year. We also offer 6 paid holidays.