Position Financial Business Analyst
Employment type: Full Time
Experience: 2 year
Qualification: Degree holder
Company: Signet Jewelers
Location: Irving, TX, USA
Financial Business Analyst required
We have many opportunities available on our other career site pages. Click here to link to our careers page!
Signet Jewelers is the world’s largest retailer of diamond jewelry, operating more than 2,800 stores worldwide under the iconic brands: Kay Jewelers, Zales, Jared, H.Samuel, Ernest Jones, Peoples, Banter by Piercing Pagoda, Rocksbox, JamesAllen.com and Diamonds Direct. We are a people-first company and this core value is at the heart of everything we do, from empowering our valued team members, to collaborating with our customers, to fostering the communities in which we live and serve. People – and the love their actions inspire – are what drive us. We’re not only proud of the love we inspire outside our walls, we’re especially proud of the diversity, inclusion and equity we’re inspiring inside. There are dynamic career paths awaiting you – rewarding opportunities to impact the lives of others and inspire love. Join us!
The Financial Analyst will provide financial and operational support to our department to help drive effective use of resources, ensures GAAP compliance, and provide visibility to Functional Management and Finance Management for key financial and operational metrics.
Major Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
- Prepare Annual Budget and monthly forecasts
- Prepare monthly Financial reports and provide explanations for variances against forecast and plan
- Assist in monthly close by preparing journal entries and account reconciliations for expense accounts
- Track invoices
- Special projects as assigned
- Education: Bachelor of Finance or Accounting
- Years of Job-Related Experience: 2+ years
- Technical/Other Skills: Excellent Excel skills (Including Pivot table & V-lookup). SAP experience is preferred but not required
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive healthcare, dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) matching after one year of employment
- Generous PTO + company holidays
- Merchandise discount
- Learning & Development programs
- Much more!