Position Entry Level Accountant
Employment type: Full Time
Experience: 3 to 5 year
Qualification: Degree Holder
Salary: $50,000 – $60,000
Company: S&K Building Services, Inc.
Location: Lawrence County, IN, USA
Entry Level Accountant
S& K Building Services is seeking a Staff Accountant to join our rapidly growing company. Presently we have 19 branches across the Midwest and are adding more!
- A detail-oriented Cost Accountant is needed to back up all aspects of our accounting department.
- Cost accounting for 19 branches.
- Reconciles bank and other balance sheet accounts.
- Back up accounts payable: data entry, run AP aging, research, and prepare checks for mailing.
- Back up accounts receivable: data entry, customer statements, and research.
- File multi-state sales tax returns.
- Record payroll in the General Ledger.
- Research projects in leasing, tax, and insurance.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Proficient in: Excel, Word, Outlook, SharePoint, Teams, and QuickBooks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of general financial accounting and cost accounting.
- Understanding of and the ability to adhere to generally accepted accounting principles.
- Ability to correctly prepare tax reports.
- Education And Experience
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- An Associate’s degree in Accounting or related field is required.
- Physical Requirements
- At least two years of related experience required.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
What We Offer
- Competitive Base Salary of $50,000 – $60,000
- Weekly Pay
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision) – Benefits effective the first of the month after 30 days of employment
- Retirement Plan (401k with a Company Match)
- Paid Time Off and Holidays