Position Customer Service Representative
Industry: Electronics Manufacturing
Employment type: Full Time
Experience: 2 to 4 year
Qualification: university degree
Company: Sensata Technologies
Location: Attleboro, MA, USA
Sensate is currently seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our growing team of Aerospace professionals. As a critical part of day-to-day business operations, the Customer Service Representative is responsible for interfacing with customers and maintaining positive relations through all points of the sales cycle. The CSR is also responsible for coordinating with various functions to ensure customer requests are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Daily communication with customers regarding orders, schedule changes and overall status through production cycle
- Management of designated customers’ orders and dynamic schedules through customer-enabled portals
- Detailed order review and order entry into Sensata ERP system
- Maintenance of customer-specific records in Sensata ERP system
- Liaise with cross-functional teams such as production, planning, sales and accounting to ensure customer requests are handled appropriately
- Resolving production scheduling, shipping or invoicing problems
- Administration of customer product returns, determining validity of warranty claims and working with customer on repair quote if necessary
- Maintaining voice of customer reporting including customer scorecards and resolution of claims if necessary
- Recognition of add-on business opportunities
- A university degree required (i.e. Bachelor’s degree) or equivalent relevant work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Experience with Oracle or JDE based products is a plus
- Must be a team player able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Strong communication skills; oral, written and presentation
- Strong organization, planning, and time management skills to achieve results
- Holds self-accountable to achieving goals and standards
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills to work effectively with all levels of the organization including suppliers and/or external customers
This position requires potential access to technology controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), the successful candidate must be a “U.S. person” as defined in the ITAR and EAR. In order to be a U.S. person for ITAR and EAR purposes, you must: (i) be a citizen or national of the United States; or (ii) be a lawful permanent resident (i.e., “green card holder”) of the United States; or (iii) have been admitted to the United States as a refugee, or have been granted asylum, provided that you have applied for naturalization within six months of the date you first became eligible, and if not yet accepted, you are actively pursuing naturalization after two years from the date of your application.
Collaborating at Sensata means working with some of the world’s most talented people in an enriching environment that is constantly pushing towards the next best thing
Employees work across functions, countries and cultures gaining new perspectives through mutual respect and open communication