Position Billing Manager
Employment type: Full Time
Experience: 2 to 5 year
Qualification: Degree Holder
Company: Beemac Logistics
Location: Beaver, PA, USA
Position Summary: The Billing Manager will work directly with both the Billing department and the Sales team to streamline processes in the customer billing cycle. The Manager will be an integral part of resolving issues and improving SOP’s.
- This position will serve as a Liaison between Billing Department and Sales Brokers.
- You will rectify issues with both back office and sales reps regarding issues associated with inaccurate billing statements, rate confirmations and/or BOL’s.
- You will reinforce SOP’s and Processes in the billing cycle.
- You will work with and train sales reps directly on understanding and proper implementation of systems and processes.
- You will approve all rebills.
- You will work directly with company leadership in helping to streamline and improve current processes.
- You will work to create synergy between all departments and personnel you support.
- 2 Years: Administrative Experience within the Transportation Logistics Industry
- 2 Years: Experience with the Trucking Industry
- Knowledge of the McLeod System Software
- An understanding of terminology required to review transportation contracts
- Reporting and auditing (SCM, commission reports, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and via email)
The Many Benefits of Beemac:
- Competitive Salary
- Health/Dental/Vision//LTD/Life & AD&D.
- Paid Time Off and Paid Vacation Holidays.
- 401(k), Safe Harbor program plus company matching.
- Focused career development.
- Other Perks:
- We celebrate the achievement and successes of our teammates.
- We support our local communities and encourage our employees to volunteer for a myriad of charity events and activities.
Why you should join us:
- We are growing at a fast pace with consistent year over year revenue increases of more than 100%.
- We offer a dynamic company culture that values our employees as our greatest assets. We celebrate the fact that our employees are at the center of making our company flourish.
- We are a Team! One SWARM…one GOAL!
2023 & 2022 Accomplishments:
- Top 500 Largest For-Hire Carriers by Freight Waves 2023.
- Ranked 60th Top Freight Brokerage Firms in the U.S. by Transport Topics 2023.
- Ranked in the “Top 10” Flatbed/Heavy Specialized Carrier in the U.S. by Transport Topics 2023.
- Named in the 2023 Pittsburgh Business Times “Fast 50.”
- Named a winner of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette’s “Top Workplaces 2023” Award.
- Ranked No. 2552 on the Inc. 5000 list 2022.