Position Auditor / Accountant
Employment type: Full Time
Experience: 3 to 5 year
Qualification: Degree holder
Company: Sage Solutions
Location: Melville, NY, USA
Auditor / Accountant
Salary: (phone number removed)
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of public accounting experience and will be responsible for auditing projects, tax, and accounting for clients in various industries.
- Perform audit, review, and compilation for engagements.
- Prepare and analyze financial statements and evaluate internal controls.
- Prepare individual, corporate and partnership tax returns.
- Research tax, accounting and audit issues as needed.
- Perform special projects as needed.
- Interact with clients and develop client relationships.
- Communicate with Partners on work status
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- CPA license or active CPA candidate preferred.
- 3+ years’ public accounting experience.
- Strong understanding of federal, state, and local tax regulations.
- Strong audit skills with proficiency in US GAAP, US GAAS.
- Ability to work in a team environment and lead projects.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exhibit a strong work ethic.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficient with computer software such as Microsoft Office Suite, CCH Access. Engagement and QuickBooks