Position: Accounts Payable Specialist
Employment: Full Time
Experience: 2 to 4 year
Location: Springfield, MA, USA
Company: Aston Carter
Accounts Payable Specialist required
About the job
- A local construction company is looking to bring on an AP Specialist. This person’s primary responsibility will be processing invoices for US clients. Additionally, the role will entail…
- Will be responsible for entering, paying and reconciling (if necessary) vendor invoices and reconciling vendor prepayments/deposits.
- Will be responsible for processing expense reports.
- Responsible for initiating ACH and wire transfers both domestic and international.
- Maintenance of all intercompany accounting, including international currencies.
- Assist with Cash flow projections/forecasting based on invoice data -aid in bank reconciliations.
- Monitors Accounts Payable inbox and maintain electronic storage of documents.
Benefits of this Role:
- Tremendous opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Complimentary snacks and beverages in the office
- Excellent Benefits Package (medical, dental, vision insurance, paid time off, disability insurance, 40lk, tuition reimbursement and much more)
- Preferred Skills & Qualifications:* Internship/AP Experience | Coachable | Friendly | Bachelor’s Degree Preferred | Microsoft Excel |
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We’ll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we’ll never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless. Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit [AstonCarter.com.](AstonCarter.com) Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [email@example.com](mailto:%firstname.lastname@example.org) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.