Position Accounts Payable Coordinator
Employment type: Full Time
Experience: 2 to 4 year
Qualification: Degree holder
Company: RDO Truck Centers
Location: Fargo, ND, USA
Accounts Payable Coordinator
This individual will provide accounts payable and inventory control support as well as perform additional clerical duties.
Specific Duties Include
- Answer and direct incoming telephone calls to appropriate team members.
- Clerical duties including but not limited to reporting, faxing, filing, data entry, scanning, etc.
- Take proactive approach to inventory control by reconciling inventory postings to accounts payable entries.
- Partner with all locations to report and resolve inventory discrepancies.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations while performing work assignments and adhere to all policies and procedures as specified in company manuals and as directed in the employee handbook.
- Conduct self in the presence of customers and community so as to present a professional image of RDO Truck Centers.
- Proactively seek and participate in available company-sponsored training, in an effort to develop and advance knowledge base and skill set.
- Participate in all company/location driven communication efforts, including open book meetings, huddles, department meetings and other related efforts.
- Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with peers, management, and support resources, with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management in a professional and efficient manner.
- Excellent customer and employee service skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Strong oral communication skills; including telephone skills.
- Commitment to doing things right the first time.
- High level of attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines and multi-task.
- PC skills utilizing Windows applications (especially Word and Excel).
- Candidates must have valid work authorization and be able to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship.