Position Accounting Coordinator
Employment type: Full Time
Experience: 2 to 4 year
Location: Lake Mary, FL (Hybrid), US
Company: Aston Carter
Aston Carter ·
- Accounting Coordinator | Lake Mary, FL
- A large company in the manufacturing industryis seeking an Accounting Coordinator to join their team
- Overview: Compile, classify, record, verify, and maintain data and payments to accounts payable and/or receivable records.
- Prepare and process daily cash and credit card deposits
- Review and post receipts and payments to appropriate ledgers, spreadsheets, records, and databases
- Prepare, sort, copy, file, and mail invoices, receipts, checks, correspondence, and other requested items
- Audit invoices against purchase orders and research discrepancies, calculate required tax withholdings
- Prepare accounts payable checks
- Investigate problems vendors or Global Sourcing Specialists have with obtaining payment for bills
- Research and process charge backs, returns, refunds, freight charges, cost of lost or damaged goods, bad checks, and similar items
- Answer accounts payable and receivable inquiries
- Audit freight bills against freight manifests
- Analyze vendor accounts and negotiate extended terms with vendors when cash is restricted
- Prepare analysis and summaries of accounts
- Monitor accounts payable and/or receivables to ensure payments are accurate and timely
- Reconcile unvouchered payment accounts
- Support audit requests
- Assist in monthly and annual closings
- Perform other such duties as may be required qualified candidates encouraged to apply!
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We’ll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we’ll never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless. Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit [AstonCarter.com.](AstonCarter.com) Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [firstname.lastname@example.org](mailto:%email@example.com) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.