Position: Staff Accountant
Employment: Full Time
Experience: 3 to 5 year
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree holder
Salary: $75,000/yr – $80,000/yr
Location: Lawrence, MA, USA
Company: Raven Ridge
Raven Ridge is hiring a Staff Accountant in Lawrence, MA. In this role, you’ll be responsible for general ledger transactions, balance sheet reconciliations and processing various financial reports. The role requires strong problem solving, analytical and organizational skills.
- Participate actively in month-end close process
- Prepare and analyze monthly journal entries and reporting documents.
- Reconcile and analyze assigned balance sheet accounts.
- Demonstrate initiative to resolve any balancing issues in the reconciliations.
- Own cash accounting for the organization.
- Manage Fixed Assets and Accruals.
- Post checks against A/R invoices.
- Verify, create and send out 1099’s at year-end.
- Establish and maintain a superior customer service relationship with internal and external customers
- Utilize good judgment in maintaining essential job functions through planning, analysis and follow up.
- Take initiative on tasks that will result in operational efficiencies.
- Perform other duties as required, including special projects.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred in accounting or business-related concentration with 3-5years of related experience.
- Good problem solving, organizational and time management skills. Analytical and detailed oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with emphasis on superior customer service.
$75,000-$80,000 salary (depending on experience)