Position Senior Executive Assistant & Office Manager
Industry: business sustainability ratings
Employment type: Full Time
Experience: minimum 3 year
Qualification: Bachelor Degree holder
Salary: $70,000 – $85,000
Location: New York, United States
Senior Executive Assistant & Office Manager
About the job
Work smart, have fun and make an impact!
EcoVadis is the leading provider of business sustainability ratings. Our solutions are backed by an international team of experts and powerful technology. We analyze data and build sustainability scorecards that give companies actionable insights into their environmental, social and ethical risks.
Why apply to EcoVadis? Be a part of the global sustainability change in business. Grow your career. Work with extraordinary people. Feel valued for your contribution.
Learn more about our team and culture on EcoVadis careers page. If you have questions about the company or open roles you can chat with an insider.
Ecovadis is searching for a Senior Executive Assistant that can support the North America Senior Executive team, as well as the general Office Management of the New York based office.
Executive Assistant responsibilities (70%)
- Support a team of 6 senior executives
- Manage complex calendars via Zoom and G-suite. This includes scheduling, rescheduling and resolving calendar conflicts based on priorities and needs.
- Prepare for meetings and appointments by creating agendas, preparing conference rooms and audio/visual setup.
- Manage bookings for international travel and multinational expenses
- Identify, prepare, and compile necessary materials to ensure that the Executives have appropriate information for meetings, presentations, and special projects, as needed.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, including flights, accommodations, booking cars, and making all reservations
- Partner with other EAs and office managers to support company-wide initiatives.
- Responding to inquiries and requests from internal and external stakeholders, making appropriate referrals where needed.
Office Management (30%):
- Oversee general office operations (Remote and in the office), to ensure a pleasant and safe working environment.
- Provide high quality and sustainable administrative support to all employees in the US.
- Welcome and coordinate the first day of new team members.
- Processing expenses, purchase orders and credit card reports with Netsuite.
- Maintain an adequate stock of office supplies.
- Support IT team regarding stock and equipment management
- Plan, execute and facilitate various company team building activities and events for the USA team.
- Vendor relations (ensuring timely payment, negotiation, decision making)
- Assistance on other related tasks and administrative duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years office experience.
- Must be proficient with Google Suite, Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills in English, additional languages is a plus.
- Demonstrates ability to take initiative, anticipate needs and work independently.
- Able to work 2-3 days per week in the New York city office (Manhattan).
- Beginning: ASAP
- Full time position
- Location: Brooklyn, NY (Williamsburg): reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (required)
- Competitive Health, vision and Dental
- Life insurance
- Home office allowance
- Wellness allowance
In return for your expertise and energy, we offer:
A rare opportunity to get in and contribute meaningfully to a growing business: We have a solid foundation of over 450 global industry leaders as customers and 13 years of revenue growth, and yet only a few percent penetrated in our opportunity: the sky’s the limit!
Exercise your initiative in an environment where your character as well as your ideas are valued
A career with a positive impact: Ultimately, we are striving to make the world more sustainable, and along the way you will develop or deepen your understanding of Sustainable Development and Sustainable Procurement
Everyone at EcoVadis contributes to a culture of trust, respect and empowerment. Our growing team in Canada is full of talented professionals who are experienced in sustainability, customer success, sales, onboarding and marketing and all share a desire to change the world, one customer at a time.
Are you interested? Please apply directly online by clicking on the link below and attaching your CV and Cover letter in PDF format.
Don’t fit all the criteria but still think you’d be a good candidate? Please apply anyway to give our hiring team the opportunity to assess your skills and to learn more about what you could bring to EcoVadis. We’re interested in hiring capable people, regardless of professional and educational background.
Can the hiring process be adjusted to suit my needs? Yes. We want everyone going through the hiring process with EcoVadis to feel confident that you are able to demonstrate your full potential. We welcome applications from disabled people, people with long-term health conditions and neurodiverse candidates. If you need any adjustments, please let the hiring team know.
Our team’s strength comes from everyone’s uniqueness and is founded upon mutual respect. EcoVadis commits to equity and inclusion and does not accept any form of discrimination based on color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, citizenship, religion, beliefs, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, neurodiversity, disability, parental status, or any other protected characteristic that makes you unique.