Employment: Full Time
Experience: 2 to 4 year
Qualification: Degree Holder
Location: Deer Park, NY (On-site), US
Company: Aston Carter
Office Assistant – IMMEDIATE
- Office Coordination – Fast paced office
- Training provided
- Assisting staff in the shipping department
- Inbound/Outbound calls to clients using services – Will assist with new orders and existing orders.
- Help with new request and complete work orders
- Process orders in the system
- Data entry
- Other duties as assigned
- May provide data and information reporting to management Company that handles -Labels Manufactures:
- Aftermarket Replacement VIN Stickers & Labels
- Aftermarket Replacement Federal Safety Certification Labels
- Aftermarket Replacement Tire Pressure Labels & Stickers
- Aftermarket Replacement Under Hood Labels & Stickers
- Aftermarket Replacement Vehicle Warning Labels & Sticker
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We’ll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we’ll never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless. Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit [AstonCarter.com.](AstonCarter.com) Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [email@example.com](mailto:%firstname.lastname@example.org) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.