Position: Medical Director
Employment: Full Time
Experience: 2 year
Qualification: Degree Holder
Location: Colorado Springs, CO (On-site), US
Company: Tandym Group
Medical Director required
A healthcare network in Colorado is actively seeking a licensed Physician, with a Family Medicine background, to join their staff in Colorado Springsas their new Office Medical Director. In this role, theOffice Medical Director will be responsible for managinga team of in-office providers (MDs, DOs, NPs, and/or PAs) and ensuring that the providers on your team meetclinical standards and patient care needs.
- Partnering with Office Manager to support a collaborative, positive office community
- Guiding and supporting providers’ professional development
- Owning specific office management and HR functions
- Managing a patient panel with a broad array of patient needs
- Treating patients in-office or in testing centers as well as conducting occasional tele-health visits
- Managing communication, with context, between your office and other districts, regional, and central teams
- Ongoing collaboration with in-office teammates via daily huddles, as well as with virtual clinical teams
- Continuous learning during weekly Clinical Rounds and through other modalities
- Performing other duties, as needed
- Licensed to practice Medicine in the State of Colorado
- Board Eligible / Certified in Family Medicine
- Enrolled in or completion of an accredited Family Medicine residency program
- 2+ years of experience in an Outpatient Primary Care setting, or have completed a residency program in the last 5 years
- Previous experience managing a team of providers
- Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Medical Doctor with or w/o US residency with current US work visa.