Position: Finance Administrator
Employment: Full Time
Experience: 3 to 5 year
Qualification: Degree Holder
Location: Stafford, VA, UK
Company: AB Agri
Finance Administrator – 12 month FTC
The Role & Key Responsibilities
Job Title: Finance Administrator Location: Stafford, UK
We are looking for a hardworking, organised and self-motivated person who is looking to work as part of a fantastic team in a rural setting. This is a busy and varied role where you will have the ability to learn new skills, as well as developing your technical and management expertise.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Assisting the finance team manager with the month end reporting
- Analysing data as required and reporting on variances
- Liaise with the credit control team and assisting with the credit control procedures
- Assist with testing and implementation of new IT systems
- Preparation of cashflow and ongoing monitoring
- Preparing and reconciling VAT reports
- Posting and reconciling intercompany transactions
- Team management in team managers absence
- Resolving queries on sales and purchase ledger
- Posting payments and remittances
- Reconciling supplier statements and following up on queries
- Liaising with other departments and suppliers to resolve queries and disputes
- General administration and other associated/relevant tasks
What you’ll bring:
- A high level of computer literacy especially in Microsoft Excel
- Experience of accounts software i.e. Opera, Sage Line 50 or similar
- GCSE Maths and English at Grade C / Grade 4+ or equivalent
- Flexibility to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate with people internally and externally clearly and concisely
- Attention to detail and ability to produce work to high levels of accuracy
- Positive telephone manner
- AAT qualifications desirable
About The Company
The quality of our people makes us unique
Kite Consulting provide business services to the entire food supply chain from farmer to retailer. We are recognised as one of the UK’s leading dairy consultancy companies, we are proud of our knowledge-base and relationships we form with our customers through practical imaginative advice focused on delivering excellence building success through the success of our customers.
We’re part of AB Agri, the agricultural division of Associated British Foods (ABF plc) and we’re passionate about feeding the world responsibly and affordably by making quality animal feed, creating nutrition and technology-based products, and offering data services for the agri-food industry. What sets us apart is how we delight our customers – and that’s because of great people like you. People with different life experiences who share common values. Together we’re building a fair, innovative and inclusive culture.
As a Disability Confident employer, we’re committed to ensuring our application and recruitment processes work for everyone so if you need any additional support (like alternative formats for your application, bringing a support dog to the offices, a sign language interpreter – or anything else) just let us know.
We hope you feel that AB Agri is somewhere you can thrive and so we’d love to hear from you. We get a lot of applications for our roles and sometimes need to close the process early so register your details and upload your CV via our careers website as soon as you can – it will only take a few minutes.
When you do, we’ll ask you some equal opportunities questions just to ensure our recruitment process is inclusive – or show us areas we can improve. This information is anonymised, separate from your application and is never seen by the hiring panel. You can choose not to answer these questions, and this won’t affect your application.
Apply today or contact our recruitment team for more information.
Agencies and media sales
AB Agri group politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We don’t accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.