Position: Client Case Representative
Employment: Full Time
Experience: 3 to 5 year
Qualification: Degree holder
Salary: $18/hr – $22/hr
Location: Bedford, TX, USA
Client Case Representative
This is not a Call Center Position
Work Schedule is Monday – Friday
- We Offer Benefits On Day One
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Generous PTO package
- Business Casual Dress Code
- Hybrid Potential after training
This role is expected to communicate with customers, financial institutions, attorneys, and auto dealership personnel to coordinate various buyback vehicle activities or reimbursement activities on behalf of the client, including but not limited to: mailing, calling, emailing and faxing appropriate parties to complete required tasks. They must have an understanding and be compliant with the necessary paperwork and vehicle remarketing or reimbursement requirements of each Client’s guidelines and be able to complete tasks in a timely manner.
Key Position Activities
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times
- De-escalate parties with prolonged process issues
- Liaise between manufacturer, dealer, and other 3rd parties
Administrative tasks/data entry
- Build and maintain client/3rd party relationships
- Strengthen clients’ brand & maintain trust between client and 3rd parties
- Update customer database systems with owner or vehicle record changes, diary note entries, and workflow case to completion
- Escalate customer, dealer or 3rd party issues to manager as appropriate
- Ensure quality of service on all phone calls
- Ability to multi-task with phone and computer
- Adhere to company policies and responsibly manage time & attendance
Assist with other duties as assigned
- Understand and become proficient within our various case management systems
- Daily contact with dealership personnel, financial institutions, and other 3rd parties to coordinate the remarketing or reimbursement related processes of vehicle buybacks or recall related activity on behalf of the client. This includes any necessary paperwork involved.
- Regular contact on each assigned case to ensure the highest level of quality service.
- Financial Responsibility
- Direct Reports
- Education And Experience Required
- Type 40+ WPM, meet required data entry and customer service experience assessments
- Exceptional verbal communication & Phone de-escalation skills
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or some college course work completed 2+ years of customer service experience preferred
- Solid verbal communication skills with a professional telephone etiquette
- Basic Math, Reading, Writing, Organizational Skills, And Problem-solving Capabilities
Meet background verification requirements
- Key Competencies
- Demonstrates the ability to identify and understand the process needs, takes appropriate actions to ensure all parties involved needs are met and proactively searches for ways to increase Client satisfaction, with minimal to no direction from management.
- Demonstrates the ability to speak clearly and convey information orally, both on an individual basis and in a group.
- Demonstrates the ability to draft written communication, both on an individual basis and in a group.
- Demonstrates the ability to positively and confidently share opinions and feelings in the spirit of cooperation and team building. Accurately communicates with others regardless of their status or position.
- Demonstrates the ability to deal openly and honestly with customers and management while building credibility and maintaining trust. Exhibits confidence and collaboration for the needs of parties involved. Is perceived by other as being helpful and supportive.
- Other (i.e. physical requirements, travel, etc. that is not covered above:
- Position Requires The Following Physical Activity
- Grasping – frequently apply pressure to an object with the fingers and palm
- Hearing – constantly perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction
- Reaching – frequently extend hand (s) and arm (s) in any direction
- Repetitive motion – frequent substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands and/or fingers
- Seeing – constantly use visual acuity to determine the accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of the work assigned or to make general observations
- Sitting – frequently sit for sustained periods of time
- Talking – constantly expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word
- Visual acuity – Must have close visual acuity to perform activities such as, preparing and analyzing data and figures, viewing a computer terminal, extensive reading, filing papers, operating a vehicle, etc.
- As required by law, Sedgwick provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in jurisdictions requiring pay transparency in job postings. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide range of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and cost of specific location. For the jurisdiction noted in this job posting only, the range of starting pay for this role is $18/hour USD – $22/hour USD. A comprehensive benefits package is offered including but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, 401k and matching, PTO, disability and life insurance, employee assistance, flexible spending or health savings account, and other additional voluntary benefits.
Sedgwick is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.
If you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, consider applying for it anyway! Sedgwick is building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace and recognizes that each person possesses a unique combination of skills, knowledge, and experience. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.